General Terms and Conditions of Ifnormatik
§1 Applicability to Entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version in force at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://ifnormatik.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
- Complete the order form of the desired product
- Confirmation of the order by clicking the button "send request"
- E-mail confirmation and order confirmation from the buyer to the seller (examination)
The consumer can declare before the binding sending of the order by pressing the last step that this order is void. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://ifnormatik.com/agb. You can request your past orders from us and we will put together a list of all orders placed.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted do not include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or by invoice.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready to ship. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is transferred to the purchaser only with the handover of the item to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
§7 Withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The contract language is German or English only.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 09:00 to 19:00 under the following information.
|Phone:||+41 (0)55 280 16 14|
Status of the Terms Feb.2019
Free Terms created by agb.de